1. To be able to clip on and line up paper on a drawing board. Using a T square.
2. To recognise two differing set squares 30 / 60 & 45
3. To use a T square to draw a horizontal line.
4. To use a set square to draw a vertical line
5. To draw an accurate grid 420 x 70 x 10 mm using drawing instruments.
6. To copy lettering from grid onto an A3 sheet of paper
7. To colour in Name box
ONE POINT PERSPECTIVE
1. To be able to draw out accurately 6 cuboids in perspective with accuracy on an A3 sheet of paper portrait.
2. To measure accurately and to use set squares and T square to draw
out the 6 boxes
3. To use a T square to draw a horizontal lines.
4. To use a set square to draw a vertical lines
7. To shade and tone the cuboids using only 3 colours.
8. To link the drawing to a one point perspective of a tea light holder
manufactured in design and manufacture